The AgeVisor™ Point of Sale Age Verification System adds an ID Card Scanner to your existing PC-based POS system.
AgeVisor™ quickly reads and records IDs from all 50 US States, Canadian Provinces and Military IDs. It provides a reliable, low-cost way to verify age, collect customer data and protect your business investment.
- Reads Magnetic Stripes and 2D Barcodes – Licenses from all 50 states, all Canadian provinces (including Ontario National Health ID), and Military IDs
- Bargain – Less expensive than the stand alone system
- Small Footprint – For tight countertops
- Age Threshold – For alcohol and tobacco
- Saves 250,000+ Scans and 100,000+ Customers – Eliminates frequent data downloads
- No Fees – No contract set up fees or monthly fees
- Free Software Updates – Via WiFi
- Free Phone and Email Support from TokenWorks – We make and support our products
- Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty – Extended Warranty available
- Adjustable Scan Counter – Displays total number of scans to easily keep track of occupancy/ attendance
- Customer Visit Counter – Displays number of times client has visited to identify new customers and repeat customers
- Customer Management – Captures email and phone number
- Date/ Time Stamp – Each transaction is stamped for due diligence and to allow synchronization with video surveillance
Optional Software Upgrades:
- Anti-Passback – Detects shared IDs and duplicate ID scans
- Tagging – Tag any ID with a custom tag and description (i.e., VIP, banned)
AgeVisor Demo Drivers License Scanner with Point of Sale System
Clear and intuitive color-coded icons for alcohol and tobacco sales allow the user to quickly determine if a customer meets certain age requirements. All scanned data is stored in a database directly on the computer.
Scan data is stored directly on POS computer. Export scans to Excel to build a customer database or provide evidence an ID was verified. Use scan data to help manage and track customers.