IDVisor Smart V2 – Age Verification ID Scanner
IDVisor® Smart V2 is the perfect ID scanner for your age-verified business, featuring a large variety of intuitive features. The product sets new milestones in price/performance ratio and durability with features such as large intuitive color touch screen display, verbal or audible warnings, customer visit counters, on-screen reporting, customer relationship management features like tagging (VIP/Banned), email and phone capture and advanced database management features. The IDVisor® Smart V2 is ideal for bars, night clubs, member clubs or any business checking customer age that require a mobile solution ID Scanning solution. It quickly reads, records and calculates age for IDs from all 50 US States, Canada and Military IDs while maintaining a customer relationship management database. View our latest video featuring the IDVisor® Smart V2 is the perfect ID scanner for your age-verified business, featuring a large variety of intuitive features. Smart and read more about its features below:
- Easy to Setup – Simply unpack, turn on and start checking IDs
- Reads Magnetic Stripes and 2D Bar Codes – Licenses from all 50 states, all Canadian provinces (including Ont. National Health ID) and Military IDs
- Easy to Read – 4″ touch screen
- Fast Operation – about 1 second per scan
- Simple Operation – Just aim and scan IDs
- Manual Entry – Enter driver’s license information, increase or decrease visit count, or add a phone number/email address manually
- Durable – Rated for 5 foot drop on 6 sides to a concrete surface
- Find My Device – Locate your scanner, erase its data remotely, and see scanner on Google Maps
- Location Alerts – Add cities, states, or zipcodes to a list that alerts operator when scanned
- Talking or Audible Warnings – For under age, expired, tagged, re-scanned, birthday events
- Saves 250,000+ Scans and 100,000+ Customers – Eliminates frequent data downloads
- Easily Export Data to USB drive as Excel CSV file – No software to install
- Built-in Security – PIN code helps protect configuration settings and sensitive data
- Honeywell Scan Engine – Delivers high performance scanning and handles hard to read barcodes
- No Fees – No contract set up fees, monthly fees
- Free Software Updates – Via WiFi
- Free 800 Technical Phone and Email Support from TokenWorks – We make and support our products
- Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty – Extended Warranty Available
- Adjustable Scan Counter – Track Total Scans for Attendance/Occupancy
- Customer Visit counter – Identify New versus Loyal Repeat Customers
- Date/ Time Stamp – Each transaction is stamped for due diligence and to allow synchronization with video surveillance
- Auto or manually delete data after custom number of days – Comply with local ordinances
- On System Reporting– Search, review and update email, phone, tag data on scanner – no PC required
- Customer Relationship Management – Search, review, and update email, phone, and tag data on scanner – no PC required
- Five sets of intuitive warning icons with two age warning thresholds for Marijuana, Alcohol, Tobacco, E-Cigarettes, and “Under Age” for Gaming or Marketing
- Pop Up Warnings – For Re-scanned and Tagged Clients requires interaction – Can’t be overlooked
- Import VIP/Banned List from PC with just name and optionally ID number
Optional Software Upgrades:
- IDVisor Sync Networking Software – Share data between all units in real time (Call us to learn more – 800-574-5034)
- Anti-Passback – Detects shared IDs and duplicate ID scans
- Tagging – Tag any ID with a custom tag and description (i.e., VIP, banned)
- Photo Capture – Store 2 pictures per customer record for easy reference
Intuitive User Interface
An intuitive responsive 4” capacitive touch screen making it very easy to see even in direct sunlight. We continue to offer intuitive icons for Alcohol and Tobacco plus a speaker provides provide human voice warnings for underage, ID Expired, Birthday, ID Reused, and ID Tagged events. There are also computer generated warning sounds for those who don’t like voice warnings. Both are designed to complement the visual warnings designed to make it virtually impossible for an employee to mistakenly serve a minor. Some business owners really enjoy wishing their clients a happy birthday so we’ve included a short happy birthday song as well as a human voice announcement. Compared to earlier generation products which only displayed the calculated age on a monochrome displays, with no visual no audible warnings, it’s like comparing a smartphone to a rotary dial phone.
Integrated CRM Features: Profiles, Custom Tagging and Search
The IDVisor software, used on earlier generation products, has been ported to the Android operating system while maintaining important customer relationship management (CRM) and membership management features such as tracking customer visits, capturing additional customer information like email and phone, tags for VIP/Banned and searchable database using simple text queries. Business owners always like to see the number of visits for each customer on the main screen to quickly identify new versus frequent customers. This allows a business to welcome a new client or recognize a loyal customer. Loyalty programs can use this value to reward clients with a reward after a set number of visits. Security staff can see if a client has a visit history and therefore a lower risk than a client with no visit history. Optional on-system tagging allows the user to ban somebody right at door, or add him or her to an imported VIP or customer list. Tags can be added when the scan is taken, or by searching with a last name or ID number and updating tag values. Users also have the ability to capture phone and email information directly on the touch screen keyboard. Adding customer contact information helps create powerful out-bound marketing programs like email and text message blasts.
PIN Security: Kiosk Mode
The ID Scanner has built-in security to protect sensitive customer information. User Configurable PIN code access restrict, for example, the operator from accessing customer information, block them from searching the database, reconfiguring any of the device settings or exiting the app. This keeps the operator focused on the task at hand and prevents him from altering any configuration settings or accessing customer data.
Data storage is at 50,000 customers and/or 75,000 scans. After either threshold is reached, the software will auto delete visitor information for the oldest non-tagged clients with the lowest visit count (e.g. a person who visited once, 1 year ago). We’ve also included automatic data limiting features which limit data storage to last thirty, seven, one day, and zero days (no storage). Jurisdictions like Utah only allow the last 7 days of data to be stored and Colorado Marijuana dispensaries cannot save any data at all. Built in data export software downloads customer or scan files in Excel format directly to USB thumb drive – no PC/MAC required.
Engineered and Supported in the United States
Charles Cagliostro, President of TokenWorks, Inc., states: “The IDVisor Smart represents a new range of ID Scanner apps which run on Android operating systems, developed in house by US engineers and will be supported by those same engineers. We are proud to use US engineering and manufacturing resources here in Bronxville, NY.”
Important Security/Privacy Feature: Find My Device
With Google’s Find My Device feature, you can remotely locate, lock, and erase all contents of your ID Scanner if it’s misplaced or stolen.
Top-Tier Customer Support
TokenWorks provides free telephone support to all ID Scanner owners and a support site at www.idscanner.us. IDVisor Smart uses WiFi for software downloads and Advanced Real-Time ID Parsing. Unlike some ID Scanners that will actually stop functioning if maintenance fees are not renewed every year, TokenWorks does not charge for software updates, either for new drivers licenses formats or for improved software features. Before buying any ID Scanner, always ask how much do software updates cost every year and see if the company has actual office space.
Pricing and Upgrade Program
For existing customers, TokenWorks is offering an upgrade to the IDVisor® Smart dependent on trade in product and condition. Just call and arrange for the return of your old ID Scanner and upgrade to IDVisor® Smart. The ID Scanner ships with a quick-start guide and charging cable with an optional charging base.