Tokenworks is proud to partner with Marlin Equipment Finance, a 3rd party company that will help you finance your Tokenworks products.
Marlin Business Services Corp. is a nationwide provider of equipment and software financing, specializing in providing innovative solutions for small and mid-size businesses. Marlin is a direct lender and their services enable businesses the ability to preserve capital and adapt new technology.
Why finance your purchase?
There are a multitude of reasons, including:
- Ability to adopt technology faster
- Free up bank lines of credit, use an alternative credit source
- Improve cash forecasting and budgeting
- Retain capital to generate earnings
Additionally, lease financing with Marlin can mean advantageous tax treatment, no down payment required, and flexible end-of-term options. Click here to download: Benefits to Financing [PDF].
Learn More About Marlin’s Current Financing Options
- Buy Now Pay Later [PDF] promotion
- IRS Section 179 Benefits [PDF]—the $25,000 maximum generally goes up to at least $200,000 by years end but you should check with your CPA to confirm
- Pick-A-Payment [PDF] monthly payment sheet
- Tokenworks’ partnership with Marlin Financing offers a lease option with a $1 buy out
- Financing is available for orders $1,000+
- Download: Marlin’s Finance Credit Application [PDF]
About PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is a reusable credit line available on purchases at thousands of stores that accept PayPal. It’s also available for purchases on eBay and exclusively at thousands of other online stores. Plus, it comes with the same security and flexibility you trust from PayPal.
Get more with PayPal Credit:
- More payment flexibility.
- Pay now or over time. You decide what’s best for you.
- Manage your accounts in one place.
By simply logging into PayPal.com, you can keep track of all your PayPal and PayPal Credit transactions at any time. Plus, we will email you when your monthly statement is ready so you can stay on top of your payments. If you don’t have a PayPal account, it’s easy to sign up at PayPal.com.
Eligible purchases are backed by PayPal Purchase Protection.
If approved, we start you off with a minimum credit line of at least $250.
See FAQ for more info.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 19.99% and the Minimum Interest charge is $2.00.
If you miss a payment your late fee could be up to $38, even less if it’s your first time.
See FAQ for more info.
PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank, and is available to US customers who are of legal age in their state of residence. You must pay with PayPal Credit to get the offers. Minimum purchase required is before shipping and tax. Offers not valid on previous purchases, returns or exchanges. Promotional offers may not be available for purchases made on a mobile device.