AgeVisor Touch – Countertop Age Verification ID Scanner
The Industry’s First Retail ID Scanner with PC Performance.
The AgeVisor™ Touch is ideal for C-Stores, Liquor Stores, bars, night clubs, vapor shops, marijuana dispensaries, member clubs or any business checking customer age while building customer relationships. The AgeVisor Touch easily reads, records and calculates age for IDs from all 50 states, Canada, and Military IDs. The AgeVisor Touch provides a fast, secure, reliable, easy-to-use and durable solution for any business needing ID verification. The 3rd Generation stationary age verification ID scanner sets new milestones in price/performance ratio and durability with features such as large intuitive color touch screen display, verbal or audible warnings, wall or countertop mounting options, customer visit counters, on-screen reporting, customer relationship management features like tagging (VIP/Banned), email and phone capture and advanced database management features.
- Easy to Setup – Simply unpack, turn on and start checking IDs
- Reads 2D Bar Codes & Magnetic Stripes (magnetic stripe reader optional extra). Compliant with all licenses from all 50 states, all Canadian provinces (including Ont. National Health ID) and Military IDs
- Easy to Read – 7″ Touch Screen
- No Buttons to Press – Motion Activated barcode scanner
- Manual Entry – Enter driver’s license information, increase or decrease visit count, or add a phone number/email address manually
- Fast Operation – about 1 second per scan
- Location Alerts – Add cities, states, or zipcodes to a list that alerts operator when scanned
- Talking or Audible Warnings – For under age, expired, tagged, re-scanned, birthday events
- Saves 250,000+ Scans and 100,000+ Customers – Eliminates frequent data downloads
- Easily Export Data to USB drive as Excel CSV file – No software to install
- No Fees – No contract set up fees, monthly fees
- Free Software Updates – Via WiFi
- Free 800 Technical Phone Support from TokenWorks – We make and support our products
- Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty – Extended Warranty Available
- Adjustable Scan Counter – Track total scans for Attendance/Occupancy
- Remote Relay Closure Switch – Open or close a relay connected to a door latch or gate based on an age threshold
- Customer Visit Counter – Identify New versus Loyal Repeat Customers
- Date/ Time Stamp – Each transaction is stamped for due due diligence and to allow synchronization with video surveillance
- Auto or manually delete data after custom number of days – Comply with local ordinances
- On System Reporting– Search, review and update email, phone, tag data on scanner – no PC required
- Two Countertop Orientations – Plus 4 wall mounting orientations, optional table stands or VESA Swing Arm options
- Five sets of intuitive warning icons with two age warning thresholds for Marijuana, Alcohol, Tobacco, E-Cigarettes, and “Under Age” for Gaming or Marketing
- Pop Up Warnings – For Re-scanned and Tagged Clients requires interaction – can’t be overlooked
- Import VIP/Banned List from PC with just name and optionally ID number
Optional Software Upgrades:
- IDVisor Sync Networking Software – Share data between all units in real time (Call us to learn more – 800-574-5034)
- Anti-Passback – Detects shared IDs and duplicate ID scans
- Tagging – Tag any ID with a custom tag and description (i.e., VIP, banned)
Intuitive User Interface
First thing you’ll notice is we increased the screen size to a 7” capacitive touch screen making it very easy to see, even for those without their reading glasses on. We added multiple screen color themes targeted for different age verification venues with new intuitive icons for the Marijuana dispensary, Vapor Shops and the Gaming industry. The product launches with 3 themes, including a black background color theme which is ideal for low light environments, with more to come with updates. Below are the Age OK intuitive icons AgeVisor Touch has two speakers which we’ve used to provide human voice warnings for underage, ID Expired, Birthday, ID Reused, and ID Tagged events. There are also computer generated warning sounds for those who don’t like voice warnings. Both are designed to complement the visual warnings designed to make it virtually impossible for an employee to mistakenly serve a minor. Some business owners really enjoy wishing their clients a happy birthday so we’ve included a short happy birthday song as well as a human voice announcement. Compared to earlier generation products which only displayed the calculated age on a monochrome displays, with no visual no audible warnings, it’s like comparing a Tesla to a Model T.
Integrated CRM Features: Profiles, Custom Tagging and Search
The ID Checker software has been completely redesigned to incorporate customer relationship management (CRM) and membership management features. Moving beyond the confines of simply scanning and recording IDs, the new ID Scanner adds a number of features to track customer patronage, manage membership and rewards programs, store additional customer information like email and phone, tags for VIP/Banned and searchable database using simple text queries. The most significant improvement is the number of visits for each customer on the main screen, which helps to quickly identify new and frequent visitors. This allows a business to welcome a new client, and recognize a loyal customer. Loyalty programs can use this value to reward clients with a reward after a set number of visits. Security staff can see if a client has a visit history and therefore a lower risk than a client with no visit history. On system tagging allows the user to ban somebody right at door, or add him or her to an imported VIP or customer list. Tags can be added when the scan is taken, or by searching for a previous scan and updating tag values. Tagged customers can also be imported from an Excel compatible comma separated value (CSV) file. This allows a master banned list to be distributed to multiple devices and is how Casinos distribute problem gambler lists or how several business can share a banned list. Alternatively, a list of guests can be imported prior to an event and then each visitor can be checked in against the guest licenses by using the passback feature or by tagging them on entry. Altogether, the multiple list management features on the ID Scanner allow promoters and bouncers to know exactly who is entering their club or event. Users also have the ability to capture phone and email information directly on the touch screen keyboard. Adding customer contact information helps create powerful out-bound marketing programs like email and text message blasts.
Advanced Security: Kiosk Mode
The ID Scanner has built-in security to protect sensitive customer information. Data storage is protected by strong database encryption that blocks unauthorized access. User Configurable PIN code access restrict, for example, the operator from accessing customer information, block them from searching the database, or reconfiguring any of the device settings. TokenWorks’ proprietary Kiosk Mode prevents the employees from exiting the scanning application without entering a pin code. This keeps the operator focused on the task at hand and prevents them from altering any configuration settings or accessing customer data.
Rock-Solid AgeVisor Touch™ Hardware
For a durability perspective, we’ve virtually eliminated all moving parts, added a capacitive touch screen and housed the product in a corrosion-proof high strength Aluminum case with rubber feet on two sides for countertop use, 4 wall mounting orientations or countertop stand and arm mounting options. The capacitive touch screen eliminates issues associated with earlier generation plastic overlay digitizer and a water proof barcode scanner with motion detection means there are no switches to detect card movement or buttons to trigger barcode scans to wear out. No need to press a button to trigger the barcode scanner, simply hold the ID in front of the barcode scanner or swipe it in the magnetic card reader. The scans are fast and accurate, and do not have any of the drawbacks associated with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) based ID scanning technology.
Magnetic Stripe Reader (optional extra)
We decided to include a magnetic card reader in AgeVisor Touch as a backup method and to provide cross-checking capabilities for the 18 states which have a magnetic stripe. Cross-checking lets users compare the data from the 2D barcode to the magnetic stripe. Backup scanning lets users swipe the magnetic stripe when the 2D barcode has been damaged. Also, there is one state which doesn’t put address information in the 2D barcode, but does include it in the magnetic stripe. Clients in or near this state often need this data and a magnetic card reader is required.
Low Power Device
AgeVisor has a very low power requirement. It runs off a wall adapter which supplies 12 volts at 2.5 amps. It could also be run off a 12 volt 2.5 amp external battery pack with the proper plugs.
We’ve increased the data storage to 100,000 customers and/or 250,000 scans. After either threshold is reached, the software will auto delete visitor information for the oldest non-tagged clients with the lowest visit count (e.g. a person who visited once, 1 year ago). In jurisdictions like PA, businesses are advised to save 2 years worth of data and this capacity means for some businesses, it’s no longer necessary to download a few thousand scans before they are automatically deleted at 4000 scans. We’ve also included automatic data limiting features which limit data storage to last thirty, seven, one day, and zero days (no storage). Jurisdictions like Utah only allow the last 7 days of data to be stored and Colorado Marijuana dispensaries cannot save any data at all. Built in data export software downloads customer or scan files in Excel format directly to USB thumb drive – no PC/MAC required.
Engineered, Assembled and Supported in the United States
Charles Cagliostro, President of TokenWorks, Inc., asserts that, “The product is 100% designed and assembled in the USA”. He states: “This ID Scanner is the result of more than six months of Research and Development. It was developed in house by US engineers and will be supported by those same engineers. We are proud to use US engineering and manufacturing resources. We design, develop, manufacture and support our products here in Bronxville, NY.”
Top-Tier Customer Support
TokenWorks provides free telephone support to all ID Scanner owners. To answer common questions, a support site at www.idscanner.us is maintained by TokenWorks support personal. AgeVisor Touch has built in WiFi for software downloads and remote support software sessions. Unlike some ID Scanners that will actually stop functioning if maintenance fees are not renewed every year, TokenWorks does not charge for software updates, either for new drivers licenses formats or for improved software features. Before buying any ID Scanner, always ask how much do software updates cost every year.
Pricing and Upgrade Program
For existing customers with IDVisor® Z22 Mobile and Countertop ID Scanners, TokenWorks is offering an upgrade to the AgeVisor™ Touch. To inquire about trade-in value call us at 800-574-5034 ext 1.
Suggested applications include:
- Liquor Stores
- Vapor Shops
- Marijuana Dispensaries
- Member Clubs
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
We warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 1-year from the date of purchase. If it fails during the first year due to a manufacturing defect, then we will fix it for free.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Return the product for any reason within two weeks of purchase for a full refund – no questions asked.