ID Parsing Software
TokenWorks has been developing ID parsing and drivers license parsing software and libraries since 1999, and is considered hardened industry leading technology. Our ID scanning software is one of the most robust solutions offered today for extracting encoded data on mag stripe or 2D barcode features on drivers’ licenses and other government issued IDs and is used by major corporations and law enforcement agencies across North America. With our software development kit, your developers can implement ID scanning into your business’s applications.
We are currently offering to deliver and license our DLL libraries in a customized ID parsing SDK in either of two specific configurations:
- A desktop parsing SDK that can be configured to pull and parse Mag Stripe and 2D Barcode data via a variety of card scanning hardware solutions based on your existing ID Scanner hardware inventory or preferences.
- A pre-configured hardware solution with the licensed DLL software included – just plug in, configure to your particular data capture requirements and go.
TokenWorks ID Parsing Software Features
- Decodes up to 20 fields per ID (not all licenses and IDs use all available fields)
- Simple to integrate
- Handles all North American drivers licenses, state-issued IDs, Military IDs and Ontario Health Cards
- Tested and used by national law enforcement agencies
- Hardware independent if desired. our software will work with any PDF417 barcode scanner and/or three-track magnetic card reader
- Employee Badge Enrollment
- Club Memberships
- Visitor Management
- Membership Enrollment
- Event Ticketing
- Casino Player Cards
- Hotel Check in
- Car Rental
Contact Us today for a free consultation with one of our ID Verification Technology Experts.
The ID Parsers from TokenWorks use industry leading drivers license parsing software developed and maintained by us since first introduced in 1999. Contact us today to learn how this technology solution can enhance your own application development.
Please fill out the form on the right
or call us directly M-F 9-5 EST at 914-704-3100