Our most popular ID scanners.
Learn more about some of our ID scanners by clicking one below.
IDVisor Smart V2
Our most popular ID scanner for age verification. This handheld and rugged scanner is perfect for quick ID scanning for long lines of customers.
Perfect for point-of-sale or countertop service. Verify age quickly without disrupting the purchase transaction in your convenience store, liquor store, or bar.
Over 50 forensic checks against a document library of over 6000 authentic IDs and passports. This is the most advanced fake ID detection scanner available.
Save time & money by scanning IDs and filling out forms automatically using our IDFill technology. IDWedgeKB plugs into any PC USB port and is recognized as a keyboard.
ID Scanner Solutions
Choose your industry.
TokenWorks has solutions for all industries requiring age verification, auto form filling, or fake ID detection. Choose your industry below to discover how our products are tailored for your business needs.
Cloud Networking – IDVisor Sync
Multiple scanners under one network. Manage data from all of your devices with ease using IDVisor Sync.
What information is store on IDVisor Sync?
- Scan data of all networked scanners
- All VIP / Banned / Membership data – Real-time shared lists from all networked scanners
- Anti-Passback data – Real-time notifications of re-scanned IDs
- Photos – Shared and accessible among all networked scanners
- Demographic Reports – gender ratio, top zip codes, age breakdown, etc.
- Daily Automated Reports – Reports via email
- Collects real time data & photos from networked ID scanners in SQL database.
- Central management of tagged (VIP/Banned) list.
- Synchronize settings across all scanners via admin console.
- Real time notification of rescanned IDs.
- Review photos taken by all networked ID scanners.
- Available as a subscription or software license.
- Software subscription is optionally available on customer’s Azure account or dedicated Windows server.
- Developer API for data download to registered applications.
- Automated Data Management – delete data on periodic basis.
- Device Management – Rename and group scanners.
- Data Download – Customer list / scan report by range.
- Upload and manage tag list and customers via admin console.
- SMS / emails triggered by scans on tagged list.