AgeVisor Contactless ID Scanner
Our no-contact stationary ID Scanner
AgeVisor Contactless – Zero Contact ID Scanner – Verify age quickly and accurately while retaining safe social distance between merchant and customer. Set up the scanner and screen 6 ft. apart or flip the scanner to allow customer-handled scanning to perfectly implement contactless scanning! Retail Age Verification ID Scanner reads, records and calculates age from Drivers Licenses and IDs from all 50 states, Canada, and Military IDs. Easy to use, fast, reliable and low cost making this perfect for C-Stores, Liquor Stores, bars, night clubs, vapor shops, marijuana dispensaries, member clubs or any business required to check age.
Touch-Free Age Verification ID Scanner
Zero Contact ID Scanning: Scan safely with multiple set-up options including a Social Distancing Configuration (installed on table or wall) or a Contactless Configuration (zero contact between merchant and customer).
TokenWorks is proud to introduce the newest product in our line of ID scanners: AgeVisor Contactless, the easiest and safest way to scan IDs following the COVID-19 pandemic. Combining our famous AgeVisor age verification and CRM software with a new case set-up & orientation designed to keep customers and merchants from making physical contact, AgeVisor Contactless is the perfect ID scanner for preventing the spread of germs and viruses.
We’ve created unique set-ups for the AgeVisor Contactless for you to choose from. This variety of set-ups allows for businesses of any kind to implement contactless ID scanner solutions. Choose the set-up that best suits your business. The set-up can also be reverted to a traditional merchant-driven set-up when social distancing and contact rules are less severe.
AgeVisor Contactless is ideal for businesses looking to calculate age by scanning IDs without having to come in contact with the client or their driver's license. AgeVisor Contactless easily reads, records and calculates age for IDs from all 50 states, Canada, and Military IDs. The AgeVisor Contactless provides a fast, secure, reliable, easy-to-use and durable solution for any business needing ID verification. This stationary age verification ID scanner sets new milestones in price/performance ratio and durability with features such as large intuitive color touch screen display, verbal or audible warnings, multiple set-up options, customer visit counters, on-screen reporting, customer relationship management features like tagging (VIP/Banned), email and phone capture and advanced database management features.
Choose the set-up that works for your business.
This is the traditional set-up where the merchant handles the card and would be how the product is used after the pandemic ends. To be clear, this set-up should be implemented after social distancing and contact rules become more relaxed. With the normal configuration, the display rests on top of the scanner and they both face the merchant.
Contactless Configuration (Zero Contact!)
With this set-up, the display faces the merchant and the scanner resting underneath it faces the customer. The customer would be asked to scan their driver's license themselves, after which the merchant would check the results on the display facing them. This make it easy for merchants to verify age quickly, track occupancy, create a customer profile, and all other ID scanner needs without ever having to touch the ID. This is the perfect point-of-sale set-up for convenience stores or liquor stores that want to remain contactless from their customers.
This is the perfect set-up to implement 6 ft. social distancing between the merchant and customer. The display can be set-up on a wall or table, while the scanner is installed 6 ft. away from the display. The table set-up is a great solution for respecting social distancing rules at ID checkpoints or entrances to your business while still being able to check IDs, keep track of occupancy, and implement contact tracing. The wall set-up is ideal if you're looking to take up less floor space without sacrificing distance.
- Zero Contact ID Scanning: Separate the scanner from the touch-screen 6 ft. apart to easily practice social distancing.
- Easy to Setup - Simply unpack, turn on and start checking IDs
- Reads Bar Codes - Licenses from all 50 states, all Canadian provinces (including Ont. National Health ID) and Military IDs
- Easy to Read - 7″ Touch Screen
- No Buttons to Press - Motion Activated barcode scanner
- Manual Entry - Enter driver’s license information, increase or decrease visit count, or add a phone number/email address manually.
- Fast Operation - about 1 second per scan
- Location Alerts - Add cities, states, or zipcodes to a list that alerts operator when scanned.
- Talking or Audible warnings - For under age, expired, tagged, re-scanned, birthday events
- Saves 250,000+ Scans and 100,000+ Customers - Eliminates frequent data downloads
- Easily Export Data to USB drive as Excel CSV file - No software to install
- No Fees - No contract set up fees, monthly fees.
- Free Software Updates - Via WiFi
- Free 800 Technical Phone Support from TokenWorks - We make and support our products
- Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty - Extended Warranty Available
- Reads Colorado Mobile Digital ID - Just hold cell phone in front of bar code scanner
- Occupancy Counter – Track Total Scans for Attendance/Occupancy. Perfect for keeping track of reduced occupancy limits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Remote Relay Closure Switch - Open or close a relay connected to a door latch or gate based on an age threshold.
- Customer Visit counter – Identify New versus Loyal Repeat Customers
- Email/Phone Capture - Add email and phone number to each customer profile in scanner database.
- Each transaction is date/time stamped – Allows synchronization with Video surveillance
- Auto or manually delete data after custom number of days - comply with local ordinances
- On System Reporting– Search, Review and Update Email, Phone, Tag data on scanner – no PC required. Perfect for contact tracing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Five sets of intuitive warning icons with two age warning thresholds for Marijuana, Alcohol, Tobacco, E-Cigarettes, and “Under Age” for Gaming or Marketing
- Pop Up Warnings - for Re-scanned and Tagged Clients requires interaction – Can’t be overlooked.
- Import VIP/Banned List from PC with just name and optionally ID number.
- Passport Scanning – Verify age by scanning passports.
- Anti Pass-Back - Detects shared IDs. Duplicate ID scans
- VIP/Banned - Tagging with Notes which explain why somebody was tagged.
- Photo Capture - Save two (2) photos of every customer scanned. A photo of the driver's license and a close-up of the driver.
Optional Software Upgrades:
- IDVisor Sync Networking Software - Share data between all units in real time (Call us to learn more - 800-574-5034)
Intuitive User Interface
First thing you’ll notice is we increased the screen size to a 7” capacitive touch screen making it very easy to see, even for those without their reading glasses on. We added multiple screen color themes targeted for different age verification venues with new intuitive icons for the Marijuana dispensary, Vapor Shops and the Gaming industry. The product launches with 3 themes, including a black background color theme which is ideal for low light environments, with more to come with updates. Below are the Age OK intuitive icons AgeVisor Touch has two speakers which we’ve used to provide human voice warnings for underage, ID Expired, Birthday, ID Reused, and ID Tagged events. There are also computer generated warning sounds for those who don’t like voice warnings. Both are designed to complement the visual warnings designed to make it virtually impossible for an employee to mistakenly serve a minor. Some business owners really enjoy wishing their clients a happy birthday so we’ve included a short happy birthday song as well as a human voice announcement. Compared to earlier generation products which only displayed the calculated age on a monochrome displays, with no visual no audible warnings, it’s like comparing a Tesla to a Model T.
Integrated CRM Features: Profiles, Custom Tagging and Search
The ID Checker software has been completely redesigned to incorporate customer relationship management (CRM) and membership management features. Moving beyond the confines of simply scanning and recording IDs, the new ID Scanner adds a number of features to track customer patronage, manage membership and rewards programs, store additional customer information like email and phone, tags for VIP/Banned and searchable database using simple text queries. The most significant improvement is the number of visits for each customer on the main screen, which helps to quickly identify new and frequent visitors. This allows a business to welcome a new client, and recognize a loyal customer. Loyalty programs can use this value to reward clients with a reward after a set number of visits. Security staff can see if a client has a visit history and therefore a lower risk than a client with no visit history. On system tagging allows the user to ban somebody right at door, or add him or her to an imported VIP or customer list. Tags can be added when the scan is taken, or by searching for a previous scan and updating tag values. Tagged customers can also be imported from an Excel compatible comma separated value (CSV) file. This allows a master banned list to be distributed to multiple devices and is how Casinos distribute problem gambler lists or how several business can share a banned list. Alternatively, a list of guests can be imported prior to an event and then each visitor can be checked in against the guest licenses by using the passback feature or by tagging them on entry. All together, the multiple list management features on the ID Scanner allow promoters and bouncers to know exactly who is entering their club or event. Users also have the ability to capture phone and email information directly on the touch screen keyboard. Adding customer contact information helps create powerful out-bound marketing programs like email and text message blasts.
Advanced Security: Kiosk Mode
The ID Scanner has built-in security to protect sensitive customer information. Data storage is protected by strong database encryption that blocks unauthorized access. User Configurable PIN code access restrict, for example, the operator from accessing customer information, block them from searching the database, or reconfiguring any of the device settings. TokenWorks’ proprietary Kiosk Mode prevents the employees from exiting the scanning application without entering a pin code. This keeps the operator focused on the task at hand and prevents him from altering any configuration settings or accessing customer data.
Rock-Solid AgeVisor Touch™ Hardware
For a durability perspective, we’ve virtually eliminated all moving parts, added a capacitive touch screen and housed the product in a corrosion proof high strength Aluminum case with rubber feet on two sides for countertop use, 4 wall mounting orientations or countertop stand and arm mounting options. The capacitive touch screen eliminates issues associated with earlier generation plastic overlay digitizer and a water proof barcode scanner with motion detection means there are no switches to detect card movement or buttons to trigger barcode scans to wear out. No need to press a button to trigger the barcode scanner, simply hold the ID in front of the barcode scanner or swipe it in the magnetic card reader. The scans are fast and accurate, and do not have any of the drawbacks associated with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) based ID scanning technology.
Low Power Device
AgeVisor has a very low power requirement. It runs off a wall adapter which supplies 12 volts at 2.5 amps. It could also be run off a 12 volt 2.5 amp external battery pack with the proper plugs.
We’ve increased the data storage to 100,000 customers and/or 250,000 scans. After either threshold is reached, the software will auto delete visitor information for the oldest non-tagged clients with the lowest visit count (e.g. a person who visited once, 1 year ago). In jurisdictions like PA, businesses are advised to save 2 years worth of data and this capacity means for some businesses, it’s no longer necessary to download a few thousand scans before they are automatically deleted at 4000 scans. We’ve also included automatic data limiting features which limit data storage to last thirty, seven, one day, and zero days (no storage). Jurisdictions like Utah only allow the last 7 days of data to be stored and Colorado Marijuana dispensaries cannot save any data at all. Built in data export software downloads customer or scan files in Excel format directly to USB thumb drive – no PC/MAC required.
Engineered, Assembled and Supported in the United States
Charles Cagliostro, President of TokenWorks, Inc., asserts that, “The product is 100% designed and assembled in the USA”. He states: “This ID Scanner is the result of more than six months of Research and Development. It was developed in house by US engineers and will be supported by those same engineers. We are proud to use US engineering and manufacturing resources. We design, develop, manufacture and support our products here in Bronxville, NY.”
Top-Tier Customer Support
TokenWorks provides free telephone support to all ID Scanner owners. To answer common questions, a support site at www.idscanner.us is maintained by TokenWorks support personal. AgeVisor Touch has built in WiFi for software downloads and remote support software sessions. Unlike some ID Scanners that will actually stop functioning if maintenance fees are not renewed every year, TokenWorks does not charge for software updates, either for new drivers licenses formats or for improved software features. Before buying any ID Scanner, always ask how much do software updates cost every year.
Pricing and Upgrade Program
For existing customers with IDVisor® Z22 Mobile and Countertop ID Scanners, TokenWorks is offering an upgrade to the AgeVisor™ Touch. To inquire about trade-in value call us at 800-574-5034 ext 1.
Suggested applications include:
- Liquor Stores
- Vapor Shops
- Marijuana Dispensaries
- Member Clubs
1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
We warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 1-year from the date of purchase. If it fails during the first year due to a manufacturing defect, then we will fix it for free.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Return the product for any reason within two weeks of purchase for a full refund – no questions asked.
AgeVisor Contactless Features
- Zero Contact ID Scanning: Separate the scanner from the touch-screen 6 ft. apart to easily practice social distancing.
- Adjustable Scan counter – Track Total Scans for Attendance/Occupancy. Perfect for keeping track of reduced occupancy limits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Anti Pass-Back – Detects shared IDs. Duplicate ID scans
- VIP/Banned – Tagging with Notes which explain why somebody was tagged.
- Photo Capture – Save two (2) photos of every customer scanned. A photo of the driver’s license and a close-up of the driver.
- Large, 7″ intuitive color touch screen display
- Simple to operate with no buttons to press
- Fast operation – ~1 second/scan or swipe
- Location Alerts – Add cities, states, or zip codes to a list that alerts operator when scanned.
- Lower power requirements at only 12 volt wall power supply or 12 volt / 2.5 amp external battery
- Verbal/audible warnings
- Multiple screen color schemes
- New, intuitive icons for marijuana dispensaries, vape shops and the gaming industry
- Corrosion-proof high strength aluminum case with rubber feet
- Waterproof barcode scanner with motion detection
- Wall and countertop mounting options
- Customer visit counters
- Email/phone capture with finger-friendly keyboard
- On-Screen reporting
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) features including tagging (VIP/Banned)
- Custom tags with expiration dates for membership management
- Email/phone capture
- Advanced SQL database management
- Data storage to 100,000 customers and/or 250,000 scans.
- Data storage limits customizable to last 30, 7 or 1 day
- Built in data export software compatible with Excel via thumb drive, no PC/Mac required
- Built-in WiFi for software downloads and remote support
- Optional HDMI output
- 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
AgeVisor Touch Benefits
- Display is easy to read, even for those who struggle to read small screens
- Different color schemes are optimized for different environments – daylight, low-light, high contrast for retail, etc.
- Saves time with fast processing speed, intuitive operation and simple interface
- No contract set up fees or monthly fees saves money
- Customer counters help to recognize customers, recognize how often they’ve visited, allowing for operator to welcome new visitors and reward repeat clients
- Superior reporting with built-in security protects customers’ information in the SQL database, providing added security and insight to customer data
- Database is capable of storing over 100,000 scans, allowing for better historical tracking and less need for downloading data
- Clear visual age status eliminates error in age verification and eliminates the need to calculate an age from someone’s ID
- Easier tracking for employee accountability – see reports showing when and how customers visited and who was using the scanner when it happened.
- Visitor count can be customized to allow bouncers/managers to see how many IDs have been scanned and ensure operators are actually scanning IDs
- Tagging with notes enables the operator to keep important info on file when a customer visits (e.g. “had a knife” “friend of the owner” “call police”, etc.) ensuring better monitoring of clientele and protection of safety for other clients in the venue
- Kiosk mode prevents operator from leaving the application, ensuring the operator can’t access other features, settings, apps or games on the handheld computer.
|Dimensions||7.3 × 7.1 × 4.8 in|
7 inch, Resolution: 1280*800 pixels IPS, Capacitive touch
2 Free USB ports on one side, 1 HDMI port inside Aluminum Case, 1 RJ45 LAN port inside Aluminum case, 1 SD card slot inside Aluminum case, 1 Earphone jack 3.5mm
2 built-in speakers Right/Left
Intel Z3736F quad core 1.8 Ghz
Black, Yellow, Green