We develop the most advanced ID Scanners for Casinos and ID Validation solutions for fake ID detection, period.
We’ve been developing ID verification products and systems since 2002, and we have one of the most advanced and sought after ID verification technology packages available, built on the best ID Scanners for Casinos in the industry. No matter the size or complexity of your organization, IDscanner.com from TokenWorks has a solution that we will customize for your unique individual business needs.
Keep scrolling to read more about our perspective and experience with ID Scanners in the Casino industry and shop for the latest products we offer, including the most accurate Fake ID scanning solution in the marketplace.
Why Effective Customer Age Validation Is Essential For Casinos
Age verification to prevent under age sales and/or access is a critical component in any industry that provides age restricted goods or services. As one of the most regulated consumer business categories, the casino industry is regulated with some unique requirements. Regulators and law enforcement authorities today are watching more closely and cracking down harder (including sting operations) on all businesses that provide age-restricted products (alcohol, tobacco, etc.) and/or services (betting, gambling, etc.). The risks to the casino industry for non-compliance can be particularly expensive. Fines can run into tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars for allowing under age access to game floors or gambling. The prevalence of fake driver licenses and ID cards (easily and inexpensively purchased from sophisticated counterfeit ID makers in China) among late teens and 20 year olds is only adding to these challenges.
Casino’s Unique Requirements
Deploying the best ID scanners for casinos is an important part of any casino’s operations. Casinos’ typically large size, multiple entrances, areas and floor access points, 24/7 operation, peak operating days/dates/times, on-premise bars/restaurants, 18/21 age state laws and a diverse visitor base makes preventing underage or banned visitors from unauthorized access especially challenging. Security personnel, management, bartenders, servers, cashiers and tellers may have different requirements for verifying age and/or making sure the identification document presented is authentic. Simple visual inspection of IDs or manually comparing suspect ones to a guide book is no longer a realistic option, especially from Law Enforcement’s perspective.
Integrating The Right Age Validation Solution Into Your Casino Operations
“High risk” locations in casinos, such as entrance podiums and cashier windows may need a solution that not only scans a driver license or other form of ID to verify the person is of age. These locations may also require the ability to electronically verify the ID is not a fake or modified. Mobile security personnel need mobile ID scanners for casinos that they can carry, as may cocktail servers. Bartenders need a stationary ID scanner that is quick and easy to access/use. Security management needs networked ID scanner tools for monitoring and control. Finally, all of these pieces must work together as one integrated solution, yet be modular in nature allowing you to start with one piece and expand as needed.
Introducing the TokenWorks Casino Solutions Package
TokenWorks has 20 years of experience providing age verification and document authenticity solutions to 10s of thousands of businesses that provide age restricted products and services, including bars and nightclubs, casinos, convenience and grocery stores, dispensaries, hotels, liquor stores, pharmacies, rental agencies, restaurants, sporting and entertainment facilities, and others. TokenWorks’ newest age validation and document authenticity suite of offerings takes into account the unique requirements of the casino industry, while still being easily customizable to each individual property. The integrated nature of our scalable solutions combined with our experience tying all the pieces together make us a reliable partner for your age verification and document authenticity needs.
IDVisor Sync – Cloud or Local Networking
Multiple scanners under one network. Manage data from all of your devices with ease using IDVisor Sync.
What information is stored on IDVisor Sync?
- Scan data of all networked scanners
- All VIP / Banned / Membership data – Real-time shared lists from all scanners
- Anti-Passback data – Real-time notifications of re-scanned IDs
- Photos – Shared and accessible among all networked scanners
- Demographic Reports – gender ratio, top zip codes, age breakdown, etc.
- Daily Automated Reports – Reports via email
- Collects real time data & photos from networked ID scanners in SQL database.
- Central management of tagged (VIP/Banned) list.
- Synchronize settings across all scanners via admin console.
- Real time notification of rescanned IDs.
- Review photos taken by all networked ID scanners.
- Available as a subscription or software license.
- Software subscription is optionally available on customer’s Azure account or dedicated Windows server.
- Developer API for data download to registered applications.
- Automated Data Management – delete data on periodic basis.
- Device Management – Rename and group scanners.
- Data Download – Customer list / scan report by range.
- Upload and manage tag list and customers via admin console.
- SMS / emails triggered by scans on tagged list.
- Permission-based access for different users.
Scanners function both on and offline
- If internet connection goes down, scanners will continue to work offline.
- New data is automatically sent to the cloud once connection is restored.
IDVisor Sync with API
Integrate our cloud-based networking software with your own web services.
- Retrieve scanned customer data from Sync and apply it however you’d like.
- Integrate Sync to automatically send scanned customer data to your web services.
- Safe and secure, the data is protected in Sync.
Contact Us today for a free consultation with one of our ID Verification Experts.
Casino and Gaming Regulations are some of the toughest in the country. Manage guests across your diverse operation with confidence using age and customer validation solutions from TokenWorks. Please fill out the form on the right or call us directly M-F 9-5 EST at 914-704-3100