IDVisor Sentry is a Windows-Based Customer Management System with Age Verification & Membership Management.
- Reads Magnetic Stripes and 2D Bar Codes – Licenses from all 50 states, all Canadian provinces and US Military IDs.
- Age Verification – Customer’s age is calculated automatically. Warnings display for underage customers.
- Data Capture – All scanned ID’s are automatically saved directly on the PC.
- Image Capture – Captures Front and Back Images of Driver’s License. (CR5400 Scanner Only)
- Fake ID Detection – Automatically detect fake IDs using IdentiFake Software Upgrade (CR5400 Scanner Only)
- Membership – Easily manage customer memberships with custom membership expiration dates.
- Banned List/Tagging System – Mark customers with custom tags such as Banned, VIP, Member, Owes Money, etc.
- Anti-Passback – Detects IDs which have been re-scanned. Helps prevent customers from entering with shared IDs.
- Date/Time Stamped Transactions – Allows for synchronization with Video surveillance.
- Network Ready – Synchronize data among multiple systems with IDVisor Sync. (Learn More)
- Capture Cardholder Image – Use any PC webcam to capture images of the client.
- Email & Telephone Capture – Manually capture customer contact information.
- Customer Visit counter – Identify New vs Loyal Repeat Customers.
- Adjustable Scan Counter – Track Total Scans for Attendance/Occupancy.
- Automatic Form Filling – Automatically fill any existing form or application such as Adobe PDF, Excel/Word, Web Forms, Quickbooks, etc.
- Create and Fill Custom Forms – Generate and save custom form templates.
- Badge Printer – With optional Dymo printer – prints Visitor Badges.
Fake ID Detection
The IdentiFake upgrade adds Fake ID detection to the IDVisor Sentry. Using the Infrared and Ultraviolet capabilities of the CR5400 scanner, the IdentiFake compares ID images to a database of authentic ID’s to determine authenticity. These forensic checks of the holograms, micro-printing and other security features are necessary to reliably detect fake ID’s. With IdentiFake, this complex process is handled In just a few seconds and the results are displayed on your computer.
Certain states such as Nevada now require Marijuana Dispensaries to verify the age of the consumer by checking a government-issued identification card containing a photograph of the consumer by using an identification scanner to determine the validity of any government-issued identification card.
Our Scanner with IdentiFake meets all of the following Nevada requirements:
- Capable of reading state-issued identifications.
- 400 DPI high resolution imaging.
- Scanning window large enough for passports.
- Multiple wavelength illumination – visible and IR.
- Data and images capture.
- Offers a subscription service.
- ICAO compliant documents in near infrared.
- Reads 1D barcodes.
- Reads 2D barcodes from paper documents and mobile devices.
- USB 2.0 high speed compatible.
- The ability to verify and authenticate the identification cards of foreign nationals.
- Age verification.
Credit Card Charge Back Protection for night clubs.
Merchants who have to fight credit card charge backs will instantly see the value of obtaining additional proof to prove false claims of unauthorized use. Instead of capturing just a signature of the credit card holder on a 2” wide strip of thermal paper, capture a picture of their ID, a picture of them (via web camera), and a form acknowledging that they agree to pay for the products/services rendered.
Auto Form Filling plus Customer Relationship Management.
Clients of our IDWedgePro product love how it automatically fills in necessary business forms like rental agreements or medical forms often ask how they can save this data to better manage customer relationship. IDVisor Sentry meets both needs as it will auto fill a form if the cursor is flashing in that form while also saving name and address information to its local database in addition to images of the ID or person presenting the ID.
Form filler solution scans drivers licenses, ID cards, credit cards and other magnetic striped cards and fills multiple computer forms with information from the card. It automatically recognizes and populates forms in multiple PC applications, allowing different applications to share the same ID scanner. It works with any PC application that accepts keyboard input.
Suggested applications include:
- Employee Badge Check In
- Visitor Management
- Membership Enrollment
- Casino Player Cards
- Hotel Check In
- Car Rental
- Health Care