Items under warranty will be repaired or replaced at no charge to you (except for return shipping).
The charges for out-of-warranty repairs are shown below:
|CardTool reader running CardVisor software only||$109 + return shipping|
|Handspring PDA with or without CardTool reader running CardVisor software||$149 + return shipping|
|Bar Code Reader Cradle – standard, edge or pro||$195 + return shipping|
|Palm Z22 PDA used in IDVisor Z22 model||$195 + return shipping|
|Bar Code Reader used in IDVisor Z22 model||$195 + return shipping|
Note: The above pricing is for continental US. Please email email@example.com for International, Alaska or Hawaii.
Repair & Return
Repair & Return is the standard service option for all repair requests. You package and ship your problem product at your expense to our designated Repair Center. Upon its receipt at the Repair Center we’ll repair it within two business days and send it back via FedEx 3 day service or you may upgrade to 2 day or overnight.
- Call our Support Center at 1-800-574-5034 between 8:30am and 5:00pm EST Monday through Friday.
- The TokenWorks representative will determine if your repair is within warranty, determine what needs to be repaired, and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form with an RMA number. This RMA form will be emailed or faxed. The form has directions on how to package the product, where to ship/return the repair, and payment options.
- Once you receive the RMA form, fill it out and include it with the product being returned.
- If you are including a handheld in the return shipment, prepare it by backing up your data. We try to restore the data but can’t guarantee this.
- You must fill out and include the RMA form with your product return.
- When returning the product, remember to insure it and record the tracking number. We are not responsible for loss or damage incurred during shipment.