CardVisor packages - $495.00 - $695.00
Available with CardVisor II, III or IV software (see short
description below). Each package includes everything
needed to start checking IDs with Magnetic stripes. It includes CardVisor software
(II, III or IV) loaded into the CardTool®
Reader, a Handspring™ Visor™
handheld computer, batteries, a USB Hotsync™
Cradle, and Palm™ Desktop application for
Windows or Macintosh™. See the
connectivity section for more
information on the Palm Desktop application.
- Reads Magnetic
Stripe Drivers Licenses and State IDs from approximately 20
states, several Canadian provinces (including National Health
- Intuitive Martini Glass/Cigarette Icons indicate under
21 and/or under 18 alarm events.
- Configurable Age Thresholds - pick from Under 18, 19, 20
and/or 21, each with one of six possible Audible Alarms.
Also alarms if ID is expired.
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (Alkaline or rechargeable)- lasts 6000 scans or
about 2-3 weeks on a set
- Stores last 6000 ID scans in memory for
optional download—substantiates due diligence/ affirmative defense and/or build
- Fast throughput - 1-2 seconds for response
- Standalone - 1"x3"x6" no wires to a PC/Laptop
- Includes Palm OS Handspring Visor computer with built in Palm
applications Address book, Date book, Note Pad - download
other Palm applications
- Easy to use touch screen display (160 x 160 pixels).
- Transaction download software and cables included. No
extra software to purchase.
- 8 Mbytes of transaction storage memory
- PIN Security
protects license data on scanner
- Plays Long, Short or No Birthday Song
- Scroll, search and delete license data on device—no PC
- Optional VIP/Banned Database and Append Notes capability
- Optional Anti Pass-Back capability (CardVisor IV)
- Low cost solution in states with Magnetic Stripe on
license (see coverage
chart). Jurisdictions with Magnetic Stripes -
AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, IA, KS, LA, MI, MN, NH, NM, PA, SC, TX, VT,
(CAN- ON )
Includes hardware and software to transfer compliance
transaction data to a PC - $150 value (based on what the
competition charges). Used to prove licenses were scanned.
Also can be used to create customer databases and mailing labels
using Microsoft Excel / Access with Word.